Sweet yet tangy, spicy yet so flavorful, this strawberry chutney is the perfect way to add a bit of color and enhance the flavor of any meal. It is made with sweet strawberries, ginger, cumin, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, mustard seeds, salt, black pepper, and lime juice. The Strawberry Chutney also contains scotch bonnet pepper for a little Caribbean twist. These simple ingredients are cooked for 35 minutes until they turn into the most beautiful, delicious chutney. Whether you use it as a spread for a sandwich or wrap, relish, topping for dishes, or eat spoonfuls of it right out of the jar, this strawberry chutney is highly delicious.
Is Strawberry good for losing weight?
How many calories are in strawberry chutney?
Is it OK to eat a lot of strawberries?
- 1 medium Red Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Scotch Bonnet Pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 3 cups Strawberries, minced
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lime
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!