This Easy Custard Pie Recipe takes all you love about custard and bakes it in a buttery puff pastry. For all those who love the sweet, creamy, delicious treat that is custard, we thought this recipe would be a great way to take your favorite to the next level. Therefore, we created this recipe for a buttery pie crust filled with an egg custard that's been delicately flavored with nutmeg and vanilla. We've even added a tasty and beautiful garnished option with strawberries and Kiwi. Of course, the custard is a perfect stand-alone treat, but with this Easy Custard Pie Recipe, we hope you enjoy custard differently.
If you love pies try out our quick and easy recipe for Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie.
- 1 of 9" unbaked puff pastry pie shell (refer to our recipe Homemade Coconut Cream for the Pie Shell)
- 340 grams Full Cream Milk
- 4 Large Eggs
- 110 grams Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 10 Strawberries (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder (optional)
- 10 slices of Kiwi fruit (optional)
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!
Add new comment