Having lasagna for a meal is always a delightful treat for any lover of Italian foods. However, there's a new spin on this classic dish, making these lovely layers of our Vegan Eggplant Lasagna completely vegan & grain-free without skimping out on all the magical beloved lasagna flavors, crispy corner pieces included.
By creating a rich plant-based Bolognese between the layers of eggplant, vegan Parmesan, and vegan mozzarella cheese. Get ready to book your flight to Italy.
Serve with a crusty loaf of bread or fresh salad on the side.
- 1 pound Plant Based Ground Beef
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, small diced
- 1 small Carrot, small diced
- 1 stalk Celery, small diced
- 4 cloves Fresh Garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 X 14 ounces tin Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Tomato Purée
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Chili Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!