After a busy day, the last thing you want to think about is what to cook for dinner, far less how to make it healthy. This recipe for Easy Chicken Eggplant will take all the guesswork out of a tasty meal that’s also good for you. Eggplant is rich in nutrients and antioxidants and does wonder for your health. However, it’s also a vegetable with a mildly sweet and slightly bitter taste that absorbs the flavors of whatever it’s being cooked with. For this recipe, we have chosen Lebanese Zatar seasonings and chicken that will blend nicely with the eggplant to create a nutritious and delicious dish. You can pair this with some steamed rice like Garlic Fried Rice, pasta, or couscous to create a well-balanced meal ready in minutes.
- 4 Chicken - boneless breast or thighs cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic - minced
- 1 medium Onion - diced
- 1 large Eggplant - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1x15 ounces Canned Mashed Tomato
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Zatar Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cups Kale - chopped
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!
Add new comment