The traditional Chicken Parmesan is actual labor of love. However, try our Chicken Parmesan Pasta when you crave Chicken Parmesan but don’t have the time or patience for the conventional version. This recipe is a great one-pot idea for a family meal and is ready in no time. We packed this recipe with classic Italian flavors you love in one easy-to-prepare meal.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts or Thighs - cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion - diced
- 3 cloves Garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Basil - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 16 ounces Rotini Pasta
- 24 ounces Jar of Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Water for cooking
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!