Sugar sprinkle cookies are loaded with sprinkles. They are crunchy yet soft, slightly chewy, and simply delicious. We used gluten-free flour to make these sprinkle sugar cookies a little healthier. Also, we added a little ginger and cardamom to give the cookies a different flavor. These sprinkle sugar cookies are the perfect delicious sweet treat to calm all your cookie cravings.
Do you sprinkle sugar on sugar cookies before or after baking?
How do you get sugar to stick to cookies before baking?
Do sprinkles melt in oven?
How do you get sprinkles to stick without icing?
- 2 1/2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tablespoons Arrowroot Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, room temperature
- 1 Large Egg Yolk, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cups Gluten-Free Sprinkles
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!