Have you ever made pizza from scratch in your own home in less than 2 minutes? You can now, with this microwave pizza in a mug recipe. Top your pizza with favorite toppings such as pepperoni, vegetables, pineapple, jalapeño, and bacon. It's an interactive dish you can make for yourself or with friends and family for any occasion. The base is made from self-rising flour, milk & oil. It turns out crispy on the bottom and gooey in the middle, topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and in this case, ham, pineapple & jalapeño. Microwaving the crust first and then adding the toppings is how to create a nice crust that isn't soggy and tastes precisely like a fresh pizza. So make Pizza in a Mug faster than you can order a pizza online, grab your favorite mug and have fun.
* Note, this recipe is created for a microwave with 900-1200 watts. If your microwave is less than this, you may need a power conversation chart to determine the time and temperature.
Why does pizza crust get hard in the microwave?
How long do you microwave pizza for?
Can pizza be made in microwave without convection?
- 3 tablespoons Self Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons Whole Milk
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Ham, small dice
- 1/4 teaspoon, Jalapeño, seeded and small diced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Pineapple, diced small
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!
Add new comment