Brownies are sinfully delightful. Interestingly enough, brownies were created by Bertha Palmer in the 19th century in the Palmer House Kitchen. Brownies made their debut at the Columbian Exposition World's Fair in 1893. A century later, brownies are still a popular treat and will probably be around for centuries to come. Drawing from this inspiration, we decided to develop a healthy microwave mug brownie that is naturally gluten-free, vegan, and keto. This decadent microwave mug brownie is just enough for one person, so you won't be tempted to finish off an entire pan of brownies.
How Long Should Brownies Be Cooked?
How Do You Reheat Cold Brownies?
How Do You Know If Brownies Are Undercooked?
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Unsweetened Dutch-Processed Cocoa Powder (you can use regular cocoa powder, just make sure it is unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar-Free Sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 3 tablespoons Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Stevia Chocolate Chips (If not available, use keto and vegan Chocolate chips)
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!