Hungry for some nachos? This recipe for Nachos Supreme uses ground turkey instead of beef to help make this a leaner and healthier option. These nachos are the perfect go-to snack to feed a hungry crowd for game day or any gathering. Looking for extra game-day snacks? Check out our Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings, Keto Tortilla Chips, and Loaded Vegetarian Nachos!
What toppings do you put on nachos?
Do you put cheese or meat first on nachos?
Is it better to make nachos in oven or microwave?
How do you make nachos so they don't get soggy?
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 large Yellow Onion, peeled, diced small
- 1 pound Ground Turkey, extra lean
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 recipe Refried Beans
- 1 (8-ounce) bag Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 (15-ounce) can Black Beans, drained, rinsed
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!