On a cold night, nothing quite warms you, body and soul, like a hot Beef Stew. This recipe is the perfect comfort food for those living the Keto lifestyle for those cold winter nights. Made with chunks of chuck roast, fresh herbs, seasonings, vegetables in a silky-smooth broth, this dish is sure to be a regular addition to your household favorites. We hope you enjoy this Keto Beef Stew Recipe, and it warms your heart and your tummy.
- 1 kg Beef Chuck Roast - cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Green Seasoning
- 1 medium yellow Onion - chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic - chopped
- 1 medium Carrot - sliced
- 3 Stalks Celery - chopped
- 6 ounces Button Mushrooms - halved
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 Liter Vegetable Broth
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Star Anise
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!