During the Christmas season, we are often faced with the dilemma of how to keep eating all those leftovers without getting bored. So here is an excellent recipe for a quick delicious sandwich with your reconstructed leftovers. We are keeping it local, too, by using our famous Hops Bread recipe and filling it with our favorite holiday season eats like baked ham, cheese, pineapple, and fresh vegetables. Now it goes without saying this sandwich is not limited to your Christmas leftovers, so feel free to indulge anytime you feel the craving.
If you love sandwiches try out our quick and easy recipe for Bacon Egg And Cheese Breakfast Cups.
- 6 Hops Bread Buns (see Homemade Hops Bread Recipe)
- 1 1/2 cups Ham baked & diced
- 12 pieces New Zealand Cheddar Cheese sliced
- 1/2 cup Spinach Leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato diced
- 1/2 cup Pineapple diced
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!