Bacon and eggs are a popular breakfast treat. While you can fry them in the same skillet, why not make Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Cups. They are literally the perfect breakfast! Instead of just using bacon, eggs, and cheese, we added a base of keto bread and spinach to add some color and to make it even healthier. Baked in a muffin pan, these bacon egg and cheese breakfast cups are the perfect handheld breakfast on the go.
Can You Cook Bacon And Eggs In The Same Pan?
What Are The Benefits Of Eating Bacon?
Is It Unhealthy To Eat Bacon And Eggs Every Day?
How Much Bacon Should You Eat For Breakfast?
- 6 Slices of Keto Bread (any kind of keto bread will do)
- 12 Slices of Thinly Sliced Bacon
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Spinach, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 12 Large Eggs
- 2 Scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- Cooking Spray To line the muffin tins
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!