Most Trini's will agree there is nothing that can't be curried. This delicious Kingfish Curry Recipe shows exactly how right we are. Kingfish is a favorite for many Caribbean people because of its meatiness and the fact that it can be cooked any way you like, and it will still taste amazing. In this recipe, we chose to bread and fry the fish before sautéing it in the curry to ensure it absorbs all the good flavors. This is an excellent dish for our seafood lovers and goes well with rice or any of your favorite roties.
Which fish is good for curry?
Which fish is best tasting?
What is the healthiest fish?
Is it OK to eat fish everyday?
- 1 Kg King Fish Fillets or Steaks
- 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoon Green Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Amchar or Garam (hot) Masala
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 medium yellow Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 Seasoning Peppers minced
- 3-6 Chadon beni minced
- 4 large Tomatos chopped into bite sized pieces
- 6 Okra chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 Yukon gold Potatoes chopped into bite sized pieces
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cups All Purpose flour
- Oil For Frying
- 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!