Bacon and cheese are always a good combination, and this Bacon Cheese Dip is no different. Instead of making this keto dip the plain, we decided to spice things up with jalapeños. But if you don't like spicy foods, you can reduce the amount to 1 jalapeño or leave them out. Made with lots of cheese and an entire pound of bacon, this dip is rich, creamy, and delicious that you won't be able to eat one scoop of it, so get your keto crackers or nacho chips ready to dive into this tasty dip.
How Long Does Bacon Cheese Dip Last In The Fridge?
What Chips Go With Bacon Cheese Dip?
What Food Goes Best With Bacon Cheese Dip?
- 1 pound Bacon
- 16 ounces (2 cups) softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Jalapeño, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Keto Nacho Chips (optional)
- 1 Avocado, peeled, seed removed, sliced thinly (optional)
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!