Garbanzo beans or Chickpeas have an interesting earthy and nutty flavor that allows them to complement any cuisine and any meal no matter what time of day. This recipe will show you how to make a Garbanzo Bean Salad with Feta cheese. With the fresh flavors of cucumber, tomato, avocado, garbanzo beans, and feta cheese, this is an excellent delight for a warm day or when you’re simply craving the flavors of summer. We hope you enjoy our recipe for Garbanzo Bean salad with Feta Cheese to share with friends and family.
- 15 ounces canned Garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese - diced
- 1 tablespoon Za’atar seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 small Red Onion - sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic - minced
- 4 Tomatoes - diced
- 1 Cucumber - diced
- 1 Red Bell pepper - diced
- 1 Avocado - diced
- 1/4 cup Parsley - chopped
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!