Sweet and succulent crawfish cooked in a flavorful broth until tender. Aren't you hungry right now? Head to the store to purchase all the ingredients right now, so you can get cooking in the kitchen because there are no crawfish recipes on the planet as delicious as this one.
We added our homemade Jerk Seasoning Paste to this crawfish boil for a Caribbean flare to make it different from the average crawfish boil. Of course, we couldn't leave out the regular fixings, so we added red potatoes, sweet corn, smoked sausage, two heads of garlic, and onions for many flavors. We also added seasonings such as smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, Old Bay, and a pinch of sugar to infuse the lobster with even more flavor. Since Crawfish Boil is messy, get your paper towels ready before indulging in this delicious filling meal.
- 1 pound head-on, shell-on Shrimp
- 1 pound Crawfish
- 8-10 cups Water
- 4 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Jerk Seasoning Paste
- 1 pound Smoked Sausage cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 heads Garlic, cut in half
- 1 large Onion, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Lemon, halved
- 2 ears of Corn peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound small Red Potatoes, cut in half
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!
Add new comment