Air Fryer Bread Pudding is super soft and fluffy on the inside and crispy golden brown on the top. It is a stunning yet simple air fryer dessert recipe that will wow anyone who tastes it. Serve this air fryer bread pudding with ice cream or whipped cream to make this delicious pudding taste even better.
Can bread pudding be made in an air fryer?
Why is my bread pudding watery?
How do you know when bread pudding is cooked?
Is it necessary to refrigerate bread pudding?
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 5 tablespoons Sugar-Free Sweetener (I used stevia)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- 1 tablespoon Orange zest
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted & cooled
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups Gluten-Free Bread, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Currants
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!