Sugar cookies are not just limited to Christmastime. They can be made year-round for any occasion. By using vegan butter, we recreated this classic cookie vegan-stye. We also added vanilla and coconut for even more flavor. Furthermore, the cookie dough holds its shape and will not break apart as you cut out the cookies. Whether you choose to decorate your sugar cookies with a dusting of powdered sugar or icing, get ready to indulge in a sweet bite of heaven.
Note: Do not use vegan butter spread. Use the block vegan butter
How Do You Make Sugar Cookies Keep Their Shape?
How Do You Keep Sugar Cookies From Falling Apart?
Should I Chill Sugar Cookie Dough?
- 10 tablespoons Vegan Butter, softened
- ½ cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Arrowroot Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 4 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!