Changing to a Vegan lifestyle can often be a challenge when you’re craving the foods you used to know and love. It can sometimes be challenging to find the right plant-based ingredients to give you the same flavor and texture of meat. We are here to help with our recipe for how to make Vegan Meatballs. This recipe is packed with rich flavors and a great texture made with fresh herbs, seasonings, and black beans. These vegan meatballs will hold their own while simmering in your choice of sauce and are perfect for your favorite pasta.
- 180 g Quinoa - 1 day old
- 1x15 oz Can Black beans - drained & rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Green Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 40 g Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Basil - chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca starch
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!