A bowl of soup is a delightful way to wind down after a hard work day. That's why you need to make this sweet potato ginger soup. It's made with aromatic veggies such as onions, garlic, ginger, thyme, sage, fresh sweet potatoes, and carrots. And it's finished with coconut milk to give it a creamy texture and subtly sweet coconut flavor. The soup is garnished with more coconut milk and roasted peanuts, which provide a crunchy texture and contrast the soup's creaminess. Serve with any paleo-friendly bread you desire for the best results.
How long does homemade carrot soup last?
Is ginger good for your stomach?
How many carbs are in carrot ginger soup?
Are carrots and sweet potatoes healthy?
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium Red Onion, diced
- 3 garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Sage
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 10 medium Carrots, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 large Sweet Potato peeled, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups Low-Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 2 1/4 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!