Craving a healthy meal but short on time? Try this Black Pepper Chicken recipe. It's packed with tender, juicy chicken and crispy, colorful, sweet bell peppers, all in a tasty black pepper sauce. And it takes just 20 minutes to whip up in the kitchen. And unlike traditional Black Pepper Chicken, this dish is gluten-free. That's because we used gluten-free tamari sauce. And it contains less sugar because we used a sugar substitute instead. Who knew that "fast" food could be good for you too!
Is black pepper sauce spicy?
Is black pepper chicken gluten free?
How do you make black pepper chicken?
What are the benefits of black pepper?
- 2 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced large
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced large
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced large
- 3 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!