Total cost incurred today: TT$3675
We at Classic Bakes Bakery are very grateful for our second successful Friday’s distribution of bread in our ongoing initiative to offer assistance to those among us who are experiencing hardship as a result of the Covid19 outbreak. We were also able to provide breakfast plates to some of our front line workers at San Fernando General Hospital.
Today we produced 125 quart of hops and 110 breakfast plates.
The total cost incurred on this day was TT$3675. Please note, the costs include ingredients, labour and other fixed costs such as gas, electricity, packaging, sanitation etc.
An expanded array of people and organisations helped in the distribution. These include:
- Ramona Victor - Councillor in Siparia
- Lennox Boodram - Turning Point Drug & Family Resource Centre, Debe
- Nora Dickson - President Mt. Pleasant London Baptist Church, Moruga
- Mrs. Usha Bissessar - Siparia, Office of the Opposition Leader (for distribution to front line workers)
- CEO - South West Regional Health Authority, SWRHA (for distribution to front line workers at San Fernando General Hospital)
- Mr. Sean Sobers - San Fernando West (for distribution to front line workers)
- Mr. Faris Al-Rawi - San Fernando West (for distribution to front line workers)
- Mrs. Mohanie Ramnarine - Councillor, Oropouche and San Fernando West (for distribution to local residents)
- Mr. Roodal Moonilal - Oropouche East constituency (for distribution to local residents)
- Ms. Escalona - Local Venezuelan migrants, Penal.
Our gratitude is expressed to all those who assisted us on the second day, including our in-house staff Rita, Michelle and Leean.
We look forward to serving you again next week.