Classic Bakes Bakery will be reopening to the public from Monday 11th May 2020.
Bakery operations have been amended to:
Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
We assure customers of the following “New Normal Protocol”:
- All of our employees have been trained for the “New Normal”.
- Health check upon entry to work
- Sanitized and re-outfitted in working wear.
- Compulsory use of face masks and/or gloves where required.
- Social distancing to be observed.
- Continuous sanitization during work.
- We have liaised with the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) representative for our area and implemented their recommendations.
- Customers are advised to observe:
- No more than 5 customers are allowed inside the bakery at any given time and to maintain the required social distance inside or outside.
- Compulsory wearing of a face mask inside the bakery (as instructed by CMOH).
- Wash hands with soap for 20 seconds upon entry (sink provided) or if you prefer, wear personal gloves.
- Sanitization of equipment and contact surfaces (touch points areas) before, during and after work.
We thank you for your understanding, patience and cooperation during this unprecedented time. We welcome you back and look forward to you patronizing our bakery once again and to serve you with care and consideration.
Just to note we will continue to bake bread for those in need on a Friday and on a reduced scale until our commitments are exhausted.
Thank You, Bakery Management