Are you looking for a vegan appetizer that your meat-loving friends will enjoy? These Vegan Sausage Rolls fit the bill. They're flaky, golden, and filled with a savory, smoky, filling. And they're topped with crispy sesame seeds for added texture. Don't be surprised if these "sausage" rolls disappear right before your eyes! Besides making a great appetizer at dinner parties, they're perfect for the holidays too. Serve with sugar-free ketchup or your favorite vegan dipping sauce.
- 4 Vegan Sausages such as Field Roast's Smoked Apple Sage
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 sheets Vegan Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Vegan Margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!