In the mood for a vegan light meal, satisfying snack, or fantastic appetizer? Look no further. You have found Vegan Mushroom Bruschetta.
The meatiness of mushrooms, savory herbs, caramelized onions, garlic, arugula, and crunchy toasted bread will leave you wanting more after the plate is gone. If you're blessed enough to be located in an area where the mushroom season is flourishing, get to the local farmers market & pick out your blend of mushrooms.
Luckily mushrooms are a year-long vegetable, available everywhere, anytime. This recipe will use a blend of easy-to-find mushrooms, including button mushrooms and baby Portobello mushrooms, otherwise known as cremini mushrooms. Any time of the day, mushroom bruschetta will be astonishing.
- 1 small loaf of Ciabatta Bread. If not available, a French Baguette will do the trick.
- 1 x 8 ounces package Button Mushrooms
- 1 x 8 ounces package Baby Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, peeled & small diced
- 1 spring fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 spring fresh Thyme, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 2 pinches Maldon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh cracked Black Pepper
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!