Classic dishes like macaroni salad will always make the perfect appetizer, main dish, or side dish. To make this Vegan Macaroni Salad, we boiled elbow macaroni pasta until it was al dente. Next, we drained it and tossed it with celery, bell peppers, sweet gherkins, tomatoes, fresh parsley, and a creamy yet tart vegan mayonnaise-based dressing. This macaroni salad is so easy to make it only takes 18 minutes to prepare. Plus, it is a dish the entire family will enjoy!
How do I keep my macaroni salad from getting watery?
What makes macaroni salad bitter?
How do I keep macaroni from absorbing mayonnaise?
Should you rinse macaroni when making macaroni salad?
- 1 lb. Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 cup diced Sweet Gherkins
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper, seeded, diced
- 1 small Tomato, diced
- 2 stalks of Celery, diced
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons Parsley, minced
- 1 cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Thyme
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!