Vegan chickpea recipes are at the top of my list when it comes to vegan chickpeas burgers. First, we sautéed aromatic onions, bell peppers, and garlic, then combined them with chickpeas and flavorful spices such as paprika, cumin, coriander, curry powder, and turmeric to give the burger a yellow color. Next, we pan-fried the burger in a bit of avocado oil until it was golden brown and crispy.
Enjoy these chickpea burgers with whatever toppings you like. We kept it simple, smeared the buns with hummus to make the burger healthier, and topped it with crisp red onions, peppery arugula, and salty pickles to create the most delicious chickpea burger of all time.
How do you remove chickpea skins?
Do chickpeas make you gain weight?
- 3 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 medium White Onion, minced
- 1 small Yellow Bell Pepper, minced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can Chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped Parsley, loosely packed
- 5 tablespoons White Rice Flour
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!