The secret to good pork ribs is to let them marinate. These marinated pork ribs are marinated in the fridge for 2 hours, so the rub has time to penetrate the meat and intensify its flavor. Next, the ribs are cooked in the oven low and slow until they are tender, then coated with a soy maple glaze and cooked on the grill until they are slightly charred and delicious.
Should you marinate pork ribs?
How long is too long to marinate ribs?
Can I eat cooked ribs after 5 days?
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 2 racks of Spare Ribs, silver skin removed
- 4 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!