Prawn Linguine is a classic elegant dish that seems so hard to make. However, this fancy dish is pretty easy to make. Once the linguine finishes cooking, the sauce comes together in 10 minutes. The dressing consists of fresh shallots, garlic, thyme, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato purée, lemon zest, lemon juice, a splash of white wine, and a little pasta water. The trick to making the perfect prawn linguine is not to overcook the prawns. The prawns only need to cook for 2-3 minutes per side. They will be challenging and dry rather than tender and juicy if cooked longer. Overall, this shrimp linguine is the perfect treat for your family. Serve this delicious shrimp linguine with garlic bread for the best results.
How many calories does prawn linguine have?
What goes well with prawns?
What wine goes with prawn linguine?
Are prawns good for you?
- 1 pound Linguine
- 1 pound Prawns, peeled, deveined, tail off
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme, minced
- 4 tablespoons Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Purée
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, minced
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!