As the song goes, "If you like Pina Coladas," you're going to fall in love with Pina Colada Cupcakes. We made them gluten and dairy-free by using almond and coconut flour and topped them off with dairy-free frosting, loaded with the tropical flavors of fresh pineapple and toasted coconut ... you can't go wrong. With every sweet bite, you'll feel like you're on a Caribbean vacation.
What is pina colada cake made of?
What can you use instead of coconut cream in a piña colada?
What does a pina colada cake taste like?
Is piña colada healthy?
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Almond Flour, fine ground
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple, diced small
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!