What can you do when you’re in the mood for pasta, but you’re not feeling for a creamy sauce or a tangy tomato sauce? Then try our recipe for Lemon Chicken Pasta! This chicken and pasta dish is a great light option for those days you’re looking for something different from your ordinary sauce favorites. With a flavorful mixture of herbs, seasonings, and citrus, this dish is a refreshing way to enjoy pasta that’s also quick and easy to prepare.
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breast - cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Green seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium yellow Onion - diced
- 3 cloves Garlic - diced
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cups White wine
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese - finely shredded
- 8 oz Pasta - Spaghetti or Angel hair
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!