Craving some Mexican eats, but want to skip the carbs? This Keto Chicken Tortilla Soup is perfect for that. Tender chicken is simmered in a spicy broth packed with Mexican flavors. All topped with avocados, creamy Queso Fresco, and crunchy low-carb tortilla strips. What's more, this soup freezes well, making it perfect for meal prep.
Can I have Chicken Tortilla Soup on keto diet?
Is Chicken Tortilla Soup high in carbs?
How many carbs are in homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup?
Is there sugar in chicken tortilla soup?
- 1/2 pound Chicken Breasts
- 5 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 ounces Canned Green Chilies
- 1 Jalapeño, diced
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Cilantro for garnish (Optional)
- Queso Fresco, crumbled for garnish (Optional)
- Low-carb Tortilla Strips for garnish (Optional)
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!