The Keto lifestyle can be a positive change for some people; however, it does mean adjusting your old eating habits. This means you will have to find new and creative ways of eating some of your favorite dishes so that they are adhering to the Keto lifestyle. This recipe for Beef Stroganoff will allow you to keep on the Keto path and still enjoy this delicious dish. We have made sure this recipe is full of flavor with fresh herbs, seasoning, mushrooms, garlic, onions, beef broth, sour cream and thin strips of beef sirloin that will be so comforting. In addition, this Keto Beef Stroganoff goes great with some keto zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice to bring you even closer to the authentic dish.
Can I have beef stroganoff on keto?
How can I thicken beef stroganoff without flour?
How many carbs are in beef stroganoff without noodles?
How do you make keto stroganoff sauce?
- 2 pounds of Beef Sirloin, cut thinly into strips or Lean Ground Beef - 80/20 lean
- 1 pound Button Mushrooms or your favorite mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 200 ml Beef Stock
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- 120 ml Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!