Are you pulling your hair out to prepare a meatless meal that the entire family will love? This Instant Pot Minestrone Soup is here to the rescue; it's hearty, tasty, and good for you. The cannellini and red kidney beans add tons of plant-based protein, while the vegetables provide antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, including beta-carotene, lycopene, and vitamin C. Moreover, this soup takes 11 minutes to cook in the Instant Pot, making it great for busy weeknights. And it tastes even better the next day. Serve with freshly baked bread rolls or Vegan Garlic Bread.
What goes with minestrone soup?
Does minestrone soup contain meat?
Is minestrone good for weight loss?
Why is minestrone soup good for you?
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Carrot, chopped
- 1 medium Zucchini, chopped
- 1 stalk Celery, chopped
- 14-ounce can Diced Tomatoes, not drained
- 14-ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 14-ounce can Red Kidney Beans, drained/strained
- 14-ounce can Cannellini Beans, drained/strained
- 8 cups Low-Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup Dry Uncooked Shell Pasta
- Fresh Parsley, coarsely chopped, for garnish (Optional)
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!