Super Bowl wouldn't be the same without the game-day snacks. And this Hoagie Dip is sure to feed a crowd. It has all the flavors of your favorite Hoagie - minus the bread. So it also makes an excellent low-carb snack. This homemade Hoagie Dip recipe is also easy to make. Most of the work will involve dicing the meats and cheeses. For the meats, we used deli ham and Genoa salami, and for the cheese, we used Provolone cheese. But you could use American cheese instead. The dressing is made with mayonnaise, sour cream, Italian seasoning, mustard and red wine vinegar. The sauce is mixed in with the cheese and meats and then mixed in fresh parsley, red onion, lettuce and tomatoes, all topped off with banana and pickled red peppers right before serving it to give you that true hoagie taste. Hoagie dip pairs well with our Keto Seed Crackers, added to lettuce to make a low-carb wrap, baguette slices, or toasted hoagie rolls.
What is a traditional hoagie?
What is a Pennsylvania hoagie?
Why is it called a hoagie?
Can I freeze hoagie Dip?
- 1/4 pound Deli Ham, diced small
- 1/4 pound Deli Genoa Salami, diced small
- 8 slices Provolone Cheese, diced small
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced small
- 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, diced small
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Pickled Red Peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Banana Peppers, chopped
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!