Fusion foods are a great way to combine your favorite regional flavors into one culturally delicious dish. This Healthy Shrimp Avocado Salad recipe combines the fresh taste of a Mexican Pico de Gallo and infuses them with the rich nutty flavors of Asia. We then take the fresh and crisp ocean bite of shrimp and bring it all together with the creamy earth avocado to make this salad one of a kind. So enjoy our quick and easy recipe for healthy shrimp avocado salad, a Mexican Asian adventure in flavor fusion.
If you love the different fusions of salad, try our other recipes like Crab Salad Sushi.
- 1 lb Jumbo Shrimp - pre-cooked, shelled & chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spices
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 4 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Red Onion - diced
- 1 Clove Garlic - minced
- 1 Jalapeno - seeds removed & diced
- 3 large Tomato - diced
- 1 Avocado - cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro - chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!