Fiesta Chicken is a hearty, Tex Mex dish that is simply amazing. To make the chicken fiesta, we seared chicken breast until it was golden brown. Next, we sautéed onions and garlic, then mixed in jalapeños, sweet corn, black beans, and kidney beans, fresh cilantro along with the seared chicken and cooked it until everything was hot and delicious then it topped with Queso fresco and sour cream. Because no main dish is ever complete without a side dish, we paired the fiesta chicken with zesty lime rice. All in all, this fiesta chicken is the perfect gluten-free meal that you can quickly get on the dinner table in 30 minutes.
How many calories are in a fiesta chicken salad?
How much protein in fiesta lime chicken?
How many calories on crockpot fiesta chicken?
What seasoning does fiesta use on their chicken?
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 White Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Corn
- 1 cup Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup Kidney Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 10 oz. can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 4 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Leaves, chopped
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!