Chicken Taco Bake tastes like a mixture of tacos and nachos all baked together. It's the best of both worlds. You can use either leftover roasted chicken to save time or cook your chicken as in this recipe.
Chicken breast is poached in chicken broth and then tossed with a homemade taco seasoning cooked in a green chili sauce made up of tomatoes, green chilies, onions, garlic, lime, taco seasoning, and cilantro. This is tossed with shredded poached chicken, then layered between low-carb soft taco shells, white and yellow cheddar cheese, baked, and topped off with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, pickled red onions, sliced jalapeños, avocado, cilantro, sour cream, and a crunchy layer of crumbled keto tortilla chips to create the ultimate chicken taco bake. With this dish low-carb and keto dish, it will quickly become one of your favorites.
How long do you Bake chicken tacos?
Does taco seasoning taste good on chicken?
What temperature should you bake chicken at?
Why is there so much liquid when I bake chicken?
- 1/2 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (2-3 breasts)
- 3 cups Keto Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Brown Sugar Substitute
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 small Yellow Onion, diced small
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 (4 oz) canned Green Chilies
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 recipe Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 12 (6 inch) Low-Carb Taco Shells, cut in half
- 3 cups White and Yellow Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- 1/2 recipe Pickled Red Onions
- 1 small Jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 1 cup Keto Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 6 springs Cilantro, leaves
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Lime, sliced
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!
Add new comment