Lettuce wraps are the best meals for lunch or dinner. They are healthy and easy to make. Instead of using ground chicken, these Keto Chicken Lettuce Wraps are made with chicken thighs, garlic, ginger, shallots, cashews, and a sweet and sticky sauce. The cashews add a texture, while the green onions add a sweet flavor and tender bite. So get ready for a healthy, delicious, and highly satisfying meal because these chicken lettuce wraps will be your new favorite dish!
What To Serve With Chicken Lettuce Wraps?
How Many Calories In Chicken Lettuce Wraps?
Which Lettuce Is Best For Wraps?
- 3 tablespoons Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (I used Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar-Free Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar-Free Sriracha
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!