Detoxing involves refraining from foods for a certain amount of time to remove toxic or unhealthy materials from the body. Chicken Detox Soup is the perfect soup to eat to detoxify your body. It's filled with healthy ingredients that will get rid of unhealthy substances in the body. For example, it contains garlic which is a great source of allicin. Allicin encourages the generation of white blood cells and plays a role in fighting toxins in the body. The soup also contains carrot, the antioxidant carotenoids that help detoxify the body, and broccoli, a substance called glucoraphanin that rids the body of harmful chemicals like acrolein and benzene. Best of all, not only is this chicken detox soup good for you, but it also tastes delicious. So, whether you are feeling unwell, want to boost your immunity, or lose a few pounds, pull out your largest soup pot and make this chicken detox soup.
Can you lose weight eating chicken soup?
How does detox soup work?
What veggies should I use for fat detox soup?
What is a detox soup?
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 small White Onion, diced
- 4 stalks Celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Paste
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Paste
- 3 Carrots, peeled, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 5 cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 large head of Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves * optional for garnish
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!
Add new comment