Salsa is the perfect condiment to compliment nearly every dish! The Spanish word "salsa" translates to "sauce", "gravy," or "dressing" in English. Now you may be used to the typical tomato salsa, which is excellent. With this recipe, we're switching it up and making a quick, filling, and easy Black Bean Salsa high in plant-based protein and fiber. Black beans are tossed with diced avocado, sweet corn, fresh lime juice, ground cumin, red onions, chopped cilantro, cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, sea salt & crushed black peppercorns.
Black bean salsa can be scooped up with vegan tortilla chips or our homemade vegetarian tortilla chips, added to tacos or inside of wraps, on top of salads or bowls to elevate your culinary experience.
How long does Black Bean salsa keep?
Is Black Bean salsa Keto friendly?
Can you freeze black bean salsa?
How many carbs are in corn and black bean salsa?
- 1 ear Sweet Corn on the Cob, peeled and cleaned
- 1x14 oz tin Black Beans, strained and rinsed
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced small
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 Jalapeño, seeds removed and diced small
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Black Peppercorns
- 1 Avocado, diced
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!