Preparing chicken and vegetables in the air fryer is so easy. Marinate the chicken and vegetables in soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, brown sugar-free sweetener, and cornstarch. Next, cook it for 10 minutes in the air fryer, and you've got a healthy dinner. Air Fryer Chicken and Vegetables are a nutritious filling dish that's perfect with cauliflower rice, Moro rice, or crispy roasted potatoes. Either way, you will end up with the perfect healthy dinner.
Can you cook meat and veggies together in air fryer?
Is it safe to cook chicken and potatoes together?
Is cooking vegetables in an air fryer healthy?
How many calories is air fryer chicken?
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar-Free Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium Red Onion, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium head of Broccoli, cut into florets
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Subscribe and get inspired with our creative and delicious recipes!