Total cost incurred today: TT$2800
We at Classic Bakes Bakery are very grateful for our fourth successful Friday’s distribution of bread in our ongoing initiative to offer assistance to those among us who are experiencing hardship as a result of the Covid19 outbreak. We were delighted to provide bread to all.
For this distribution, we produced 170 quart of hops.
The total cost incurred on this day was TT$2800. Please note, the costs include ingredients, labour and some other fixed costs such as gas, electricity, packaging and sanitation.
An expanded array of people and organisations helped in the distribution. These include:
- B. Baboolal - Shamrock, Todd Street Temple, San Fernando
- Area MP - Oropouche
- Mr. Sean Sobers - San Fernando West
- Ms. Ramnarine - Picton, Diamond Village
- D. Edwards - Barrackpore
- Faris Alwari - San Fernando west
- C. Weekes - Embacadere, San Fernando
- M. Balraj - St. Madeleine
- V. Stephen - Rio Claro SDA Church
Our gratitude is expressed to all those who assisted us on the fourth day, including our in-house staff Rita, Michelle and Leean, lead by N. Jaikaran.
We look forward to serving you again next week.