Total cost incurred today: TT$2300
We at Classic Bakes Bakery are very grateful for our third successful Friday’s distribution of bread in our ongoing initiative to offer assistance to those among us who are experiencing hardship as a result of the Covid19 outbreak. We were delighted to provide bread to all which also include The Centre for Displaced Persons in San Fernando.
For this distribution we produced 140 quart of hops.
The total cost incurred on this day was TT$2300. Please note, the costs include ingredients, labour and some other fixed costs such as gas, electricity, packaging and sanitation.
An expanded array of people and organisations helped in the distribution. These include:
- Malinda Fuentes-Cezair - In the River Ministries, Heart of Dorcas TT, Cocoyea
- Ginelle Small Cumings - Jimroy Wyse Children Park Man Co. Enterprise
- Allison, Pastor Ann Marie Lacailes - United Deliverance Sing & Praise Ministry, Pleasantville
- Lauren Mahabir - Centre for Displaced Persons, San Fernando
- MP for Siparia - for distribution in Siparia
- MP for Oropuche - for distribution in Oropouche
Our gratitude is expressed to all those who assisted us on the third day, including our in-house staff Rita, Michelle and Leean lead by N Jaikaran.
We look forward to serving you again next week.